Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Various layouts

Sassafrass pp.
This was my first attempt at sewing on a layout. It turned out better than I thought. This is my son and his friend.

















Doodlebug Designs pp.
flowers and title cut with Cricut.
Pics of Patrick playing in the rain at his cousins first bday party. I loved these pics. So carefree.















K&Company pp.
title printed on transparency and then painted behind with pebbles inc. paint.

Easter 2007. The story of Patrick not dying eggs...lol










I love this paper so bright and vibrant.
Scenic Route line of pp.
peebles inc paint and alpha stamps.















This was a very simple lo. K&Company paper. all I added was the title cut with my cricut and the journaling strips with brads. All of my sons favorite things as of May 2007.

No comments:

Post a Comment