Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Well it has been a busy week around here. I spent the day helping out at Patrick's school on Monday and ended up having ot bring him home because his ear was hurting so badly and was super red. Of course I couldn't get him in until today to see the doctor. He had a low grade fever on Monday enough to make him cranky. The doctor says he is fine that it was probably from sinus drainage...ugh. Anyway...
I thought I would share a few more layouts that I got done at the Inspiration Crop over at Scrapdango.
I used up alot of scraps and older supplies on this one. I had fun with this lift.
I loved this sketch when I saw it. I have been wanting to scrap this photo of Patrick milking a wooden cow. It was so funny to watch him. These were taken at the pumpkin patch last year. They have a small barn with a milk cow, it actually works, just with water. And it has fake hens and eggs also. All the other kids didn't know what to do. Patrick told them he would show them how...and he did. He knew exactly what to do and went to town teaching the others. LOL..I guess all of those farm and tractor videos payed off.

When I saw this sketch I knew I would use this photo of Patrick with his cousins. We don't get many shots of them all together.
Thanks for looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment