Saturday, April 11, 2009

Okay it took me a little longer than planned to post a few pics of Patrick in his t-ball finery. I ended up with a sick kiddo this week and all he has wanted to do was hang on momma. So I haven't gotten anything done. Boy does my house show it. And I had a few scrappy projects to get done as well. Oh well..I love when he wants to cuddle and this is the only time he wants to anymore.
Here are a few photos of him in his uniform and of him at bat. He still doesn't know if he wants to bat left or right handed, it changes every time he goes to bat. He did so well this year compared to last year. There has been no crying or throwing himself on the ground when he misses. Woo Hoo! That is alot of improvement for us! I am so proud of him!!!







No comments:

Post a Comment