Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Inspirational Card Sketches #46

I am a little late getting my post up...sorry about that! My internet has been down for over a week, they finally got it back going on Monday, so I have been playing catch up everywhere! Come to find out it was just a mess up at the phone company, something about a main frame reboot or something along those lines. Whatever, I am just glad it is back...lol.

Here is the fabulous sketch from Dawn at ICS for this week!

Everyone got to work with one of Glitterbabe's digi images this week. I use "hangin on" well part of it there was the elf and a reindeer in this file!

Can you believe that I used fabric! I know that doesn't happen very often...lol.

supplies: fabric, DCWV pp, unknown cs, diecut snowflake, Scrapworks chipboard, Stampin Boutique (Glitterbabe) digi image, Fiskars punch, colored pencils, markers, embrodery floss, stickles, ribbon

We hope you will join in this week!


No comments:

Post a Comment