Sunday, September 23, 2007

Paper Popsicles Challenges




Arctic Frog paper kit.

For a sketch challenge.














Scenic Route papers.

For a sketch challenge.



















This was for a no photo challenge about our school years.

Scenic Route papers and chipboard. I painted the letters with Peebles Inc paint and then stickles glitter.






These were all for different challenges at another kit club I have recently found, Paper Popsicles. I have to say that I am loving it. They have some really great kits and other merchandise at great savings. And an amazing forum with some wonderful ladies.
You should check it out sometime. http://stores.paperpopsicles.com/StoreFront.bok

These pages were made with kits from Scrapdango, which I also love. I have recently received my first order from Paper Popsicles and will have some pages loaded soon. I have applied for a GDT there and will load them after the winner has been announced.

I have to put this out there too...I am really looking forward to the Fall Fling at Paper Popsicles. This will be my first online crop. And I am actually going to be able to make this one. It will be October 12-14. There will be some awesome prizes. Check it out at http://stores.paperpopsicles.com/newsletter.html.

No comments:

Post a Comment