Thursday, December 13, 2007

Wow, I don't even know where to begin about how busy the last few weeks have been. The Sunday after thanksgiving (25th) Patrick and I flew to Knoxville to visit with my aunt who is not doing so well. We stayed for 5 days and it was so nice to be able to spend time with family that we haven't seen in awhile. Even if it was under sad circumstances.
Since we have been home we have finally gotten the house decorated for Christmas, and have made and painted ornaments twice, once with our cousins and the other time with playgroup. We have had our Christmas parade, Christmas photo shoot, and Victorian Christmas at Landmark Park. It is really cool like a step back in time. The kids made ornaments, a small broom of pinestraw and a stick (but it is so cute), a tin punched lid ( I actually held a nail and let Patrick hammer, I must be nuts...lol, but he never hit me so it was all good). It was a lot of fun we will do it again for sure.
I have also been trying to get things together for our trip to the mountains for Christmas. I can't wait for this trip, our family and my cousin, LaShelle and her family will be spending Dec. 22-26 in the mountains.
I have gotten some holiday decorations made and a couple of layouts. I hope to be able to post some soon. Since I haven't actually posted any scrappy stuff in awhile.
I hope everyone has a wonderful and magical Christmas!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment