Thursday, November 22, 2007

I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving. I also hope everyone got to spend a lot of time with family and friends. We had thanksgiving at our house this year. I made the turkey...I am very glad to say that it turned out great. I don't do turkeys too often. Mostly it was just Nicks family, his sisters and their families and his mom. And my cousin and her family came. We had a great time and lots of great food. I hope to get some scrapping done tonight. Hopefully I will be able to post some layouts soon. My SIL will be hitting the sales tomorrow. Yes, I know I am crazy to go...but I only have a few things left to get and I love to watch all the people...lol.

Then on Saturday Patrick and I will be leaving for Knoxville to visit with my aunt. She was diagnosed with cancer a little over a year ago and it has gotten really bad, they only give her a week or so right now. So we are going up to see her.

2 comments:

  1. I'm so impressed that you cooked for everyone! I haven't had to cook for Thanksgiving yet. Enjoy your time with your Aunt. I'm sure it will be very special for you both.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you had a great Thanksgiving, Hope you enjoyed your time with your aunt.

    ReplyDelete