Saturday, July 5, 2008

Happy 4th of July!!!

I hope everyone had a safe and fun holiday weekend. We had an amazing weekend!! We had planned to spend it out on the lake in the boat but changed our plans at the last minute. The lake is always so crazy at holidaysWe ended up having a cookout at my cousins house with the whole family. Her inlaws and SIL was in town so it worked out for the best that way. We grilled ribs with all the extras. The kiddo's spent the day playing in the sprinkler and the slip and slide. We didn't even take the boat out to watch the fireworks...which is an amazing site from the water. We still had a blast. Here is a shot of the 3 of us together. Patrick is so silly with all the posing.














And a few of my favorite shots of the fireworks. I love this shot of one of the sparkly snakey ones....lol.. I know I am so technical aren't I???











This one is just so creepy looking with the glowing smoke!!

I hope everyone had a great holiday and that you took a moment to remember and thank the ones who fight for our freedom!!!

1 comment:

  1. Your blog is very creative, when people read this it widens our imaginations.

    ReplyDelete