Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Paper Popsicles Crop Creations

WOW! There was a wonderful crop at Paper Popsicles today! There were alot of new people that came out for the crop and it was so nice to chat with them and see all of their wonderful work. There was lots of fun being had. Here are a few of my creations. I got all of the challenges completed. I did several other cards as well. All of the papers used on these layouts are or have been availabe at the Paper Popsicles store. Melissa offers an amazing price for her goodies. If you haven't checked her store out you should.
This was a fun challenge by Jennifer. We had to use six people, 6 alphas in the title, 6 papers, and 6 embellies. This the only photo of my great grandfather (he is the baby) that is known to exist. I will add the journaling after I dig out the info so I can be sure to spell all the names right. I love these Dream Street Papers with the heritage photos.






Jackie's challenge was to scrap some water pics! I printed this photo off on a transparancy about 2 years ago with the plans to scrap it but just never did it. I added a piece of blue textured cardstock behind the photo. It gives it a really cool effect in person.
This was a recipe challenge by Tricia. Needed the colors red, white and blue. The number 7 and 4 embellies.
A card sketch from our very own Jackie G! How cute is that birdie! It is another stamp set from my friend Sheila over at Thats Jazzy Stamp Dreams. The set has 2 birds and an owl!!!


This was Ching's challenge to use fishscales on a card. Well since I was already cutting out cirlces from this 3bugs paper I made a card and a layout!!

1 comment: