Friday, October 31, 2008

I can't believe...

it has been 3 weeks since I have blogged! Well actually I haven't really been online during that time very much. It has been a crazy time for us. I have been out of town alot dealing with a family issue, I think everything is settled now and I can stay at home for awhile! And while I am at home we have been super busy. We have been on 2 fieldtrips with Patrick's school. His first one ever was to Faith Farms. It was alot of fun. They have alot of animals, lemurs, camels, kangaroos, goats, sheep...etc. Patrick even petted the baby lemur. They got to go on a hayride to the pumpkin patch and pick one out. Play on a jump castle and the playground. The second was to see a play "If You Give a Pig a Pancake"! It was a great and the kids had a blast! They did 7 kids books to music. It lasted about an hour and the kids loved it!
We went to the pumpkin patch again with our playgroup..I really like how this picture of Patrick and I turned out!





And about the only scrappy stuff I have gotten done has been for my DT at Kits2Remember. I did this little mini Disney acrylic book and the Mickey head for our niece who went on a trip to Disney this year. The mini book is 3x4 and the Mickey is made with 2 5inch and 1 8inch acrylic cirlces. All of the acrylic can be found in the k2r store. They were fast and easy to make. All I used was cardstock, stickles, various ribbon, Making Memories alphas and my Cricut (Mickey font). Check out the k2r krew blog for more photos!





This was an 8x8 album I made about our Summer from Krew Kit #8. I loved these papers! The colors are so rich and full of flourishes and butterflies. Whats better than that? I had so much left that I made this layout, 2 cards and I have enough scraps left for more! Check out the krew blog for more photos and to see what everyone else did with this kit! Be sure to check out the k2r store for this kit and some other great goodies as well!

It is so hard to believe that Halloween is already here! Where does the time go? Here are a couple of pictures from our outing last night. We then went again tonight with my SIL and niece.
Sadly to say I am glad this week is over. Between a field trip, setting up for the schools fall festival, going to and working at the fall festival and trick or treating twice I am too sick to do anything else. Maybe now I can get rid of what ever it is I have gotten...ugh.


Patrick doing a spidey move!! lol
I loved this photo op when Patrick started hiding behind a tree from a kid dressed as a vampire.
Now that I think life is getting back to normal I plan to catch up on my message boards and get back to blogging and scrapping again. Because I have been MIA from everything!
Have a safe and happy Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment