Sunday, October 5, 2008

1st project for K2R

I told Jessica I would get a project done for the upcoming Expo's in California. And this was the album she sent to me... Wow I love these Twiddleybitz albums. These are very detail cut chipboard designs, they also have acrylic! I had so much fun with this one. I laced it up so it will stand on its own. I used the yummy Cosmo Cricket Love Notes papers. While I was working on it my husband came in and told me it was gorgeous and that he wanted it on his dresser. lol...well I must have done something right because I never get that kind of response from him.
I do wish the photos had turned out better but what can I do at midnight...right?
For now these albums are only available at the Kits2Remember booth at the upcoming Expo's.













supplies used: Ranger distress ink, K&Co fibers, CC papers, Heidi Swapp ghost shapes, Prima flowers, Maya Road and Bazzill chipboard, stickles, gems, and rubons.

2 comments:

  1. WOW, this is absolutely stunning! Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Regina - this came out soooo nice! Great job! :o) Erin

    ReplyDelete