Tuesday, March 31, 2009

We don't get much snow living in South Alabama but it happens on a rare occassion. Such was the case back in Feb. We woke up to it snowing and it lasted all day until about 4:30. Of course it didn't start sticking until around 4 then the sun came out and it was gone. I had one very upset little one because of it. Either way he spent the majority of the day playing in it so I got lots of pictures. I wanted to make a little album for him. It is 6x6 I used 2 pieces of metal and 4 pieces of acrylic and two of the new flourish stamps from kits 2 remember. Sassafrass papers from a past kit from Paper Popsicles, primas, Heidi Swapp silohettes, Maya Road chipboard and Scenic Route chipboard alphas. Of course there is also ink, raindrops, glitter, flocking, rubons, paint and gems.
I used corner stamp 1-07 four times on the front cover with a glue pad and then added glitter to it to form the frame. I really love how it turned out.

The inside pages are all pretty similar. I will add the journaling on the first page. I used parts of stamp 1-05 here and then added glitter.

I cut some of the snowflakes from the paper, some diecuts and the silohette snowflakes as well.

I used flocking on the stamp on this page. It is hard to see but it adds a nice touch in person.









Again there is a flourish in the bottom corner of the last page but I only used blue ink on this one. This album came together quickly and Patrick loves his reminder of snow.
If you haven't been to kits2remember lately you should go check things out. Jessica has acrylic and metal in alot of differnt sizes. There is the perfect size for any project available. And now she also has a new line of rubber stamps. They are awesome, some of the prettiest flourishes I have seen in awhile and they are priced great.




No comments:

Post a Comment