Sunday, November 22, 2009

just for fun!

I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend. I know we did. We spent most of the weekend visiting with friends and family. With a little bit of yard work thrown in...lol.
Today I got a couple of hours to play in my scraproom so I decided to play along with some challenges. Since it seems like it has been forever!

>
I really liked this sketch so I just had to use it. I added stickles to the penguins hat and skates plus around the edge of the "ice." I used metallic cs for the ice. I just used the lime green pp to put behind the card since I had to take a pic inside.

this one is for these challenges....
Bee Crafty-sparkle
Lili of the Valley-sketch
Color Create-green, red and white
Carrdvarks-color it
Cupcake Crafts-digi image
Spoonful of Sugar-babys 1st Christmas/preschooler
Magic in the Air-use the image adn metallic cs or mirrors


I made this little ornament from an extra cookie cutter I had. Last year I made a few and they turned out super cute! The cropadile works great for punching a hole in the cookie cutter!

this one is for a few challenges...

One Stop Craft-snowflakes

Saturday Spotlight-ornament

3 Clovers-Christmas with no red or green

Creative Belli-Christmas themed embellies


I changed the sketch up just a bit to make it work for what I wanted!
this one is for....
Pink Elephant-sketch
Paper Blooms-thank you
2 Red Bananas-thankful

Have a great night! I am off to get the little one in bed so I can scrap some more...lol

22 comments:

  1. Your cards are all so pretty and well-done! Looks like you had fun with challenges. Thanks for playing the 2RedBananas challenge for this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous take on the sketch Regina - your papers are so pretty and the penguin is a real cutie.
    Thank you for joining us at Lili of the Valley.
    Nicola -x-

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all 3. The ornament is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable card (well everything)!!! Thanks for joining us in the Bee Crafty challenge.

    Blessings,
    Christine

    ReplyDelete
  5. What adorable projects you've created here!! I just ADORE you clever idea with the cookie cutter and you think I'd think about doing stuff like that...so thank you for the inspiration and I'm so glad you could join us at Saturday Spotlight this week!! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute idea with the snowman cookie cutter.. It turned out adorable... The cards are super cute, too.. Thanks for playing along with us in the Belli Challenge.. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful cards, and I love that cookie cutter ornament! Thanks so much for playing in our Belli Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. your cards are beautiful and i luv the cookie cutter! thanks for joining us on paper blooms :0)

    ReplyDelete
  9. What wonderful Christmas projects...the cards are beautiful and I sooo love the snowman ornament!!! Thanks for playing the Belli challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. these are fabulous Regina!
    Your ornament is brilliant, I'm so glad you played along with us this week at Saturday Spotlight!
    Blessings, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello Regina, What a cute penguin card you have made.. All projects are great!!!
    Thank you for joining Colour Create.
    hugs, Janiel

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very cute projects. That snowman ornament is quite clever! Thanks for playing along with us on the Belli Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fun, festive penguin card, great use of stickles and metallic effect. Thanks for joining in the Bee Crafty Challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. What fun cards! I love the colors on your Thanks card - thanks for joining us in the 2RedBananas challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  15. How creative! Cute cookie cutter ornament! Thanks for sharing with us at 3 Clovers Thursday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow how busy have you been these are all fantastic
    Hugs Jacqui x

    ReplyDelete
  17. what a cute penguin card - currently loving penguins myself! Love your decoration from teh cookie cutter too

    Great to see you at Bee Crafty

    Victoria
    x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Such a fun idea to create an ornament out of a cookie cutter! Thanks for playing along in this week's Spotlight challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great cards and a wonderful ornament. That penguin card is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Great projects - hope you’ll join us again next Monday when we start our new challenge. It’s another easy peasy fun one - would love you to play along with us.

    Ann xxx
    http://thepinkelephantchallenge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  21. regina thansk for sharing with us at paperblooms i really like this card. pretty paper choices. :)

    ReplyDelete