Sunday, September 28, 2008

I finished my week 2 assignment over at Scrap4Life at the last minute finally. I just couldn't muster up any mojo this week. I am so glad I found it though because I like how my layout turned out.
The assignment was to do a seasonal/holiday layout without any seasonal or holiday related elements. I didn't think it would be that big of a deal for me but apparently I use more seasonal themed embellies than I thought.
I used Polar Bear Press-pp, bazzill-cs, American Craft-thickers, MME-transparency frame, heidi swapp-ghost hearts, alcohol inks, distress ink, floss, paper doilie, little pom pom ribbon and chipboard that I don't remember who made it. Almost everything on this page is from past kits at Scrapdango. The subject of this page is my adorable nieces and nephews who are 12, 13, 15 and 22 now!!

I am very excited to say that I moved on to Week 3. They picked 16 to move on. But I can only imagine how hard it was to choose because there is some serious talent over there!

No comments:

Post a Comment