Monday, February 9, 2009

Crop layouts

I participated in 2 crops this weekend, one at Paper Popsicles, they had their Love is in the Air 3 day crop, and a one day Valentine crop at Making Memories for You. I had so much fun and it was so great to finally get to scrap some layouts again. It has been wayyyyyy to long since I have felt like scrapping. I got 5 layouts, 1 card and 3 altered projects done! Woo Hoo!
Alot of the layouts I used for both sites.
At Paper Popsicles the challenge was to L.O.V.E (L) layer, (O)orange, (V)variety of embellies and an (E)everyday photo. I also did this for the scraplift challenge at MMFY

I love this Paper Salon pp, I think I have one sheet left.
The challenge was to interview someone and then do a layout. Of course I interviewed Patrick. I love this photo of him showing off his school spirit...lol..it looks like he is throwing gang signs..heehee.
There was a music challenge on each site. This song is fitting for our little family.



I love how this layout turned out of Smokey. I have been wanting to scrap this picture of him for awhile but I couldn't bring myself to after we thought we had lost him. We are so happy he is home and he is healing nicely from surgery.
I think this is my favorite page from the weekend.
The challenge was to use the title "3 reasons I love you."
I will post the other projects soon.


5 comments:

  1. like that multitasking for two cyber crops. Great! That one with the owl is my fave. Great work Regina and glad to see you around more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that owl page!!! Your kitty cat page is also adorable!!

    -Heather from MMFY!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Regina, you were so productive at the crop! It's so nice to have you back! You and your wonderful creations were missed this past little while! Your pages are awesome, I especially love the owl one!!! Great stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww! Your Smokey looks just like our Dusty kitty. So glad he's home now and doing well!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love your layouts-that's a good idea about the interview one...come by my blog and send me your info so I can see your work at scrapbooking.com this week!

    KateB

    ReplyDelete