Sunday, February 8, 2009

Kits 2 Remember project

I made this quick little acrylic album last week for kits2remember. I love how it turned out and it was a great way to use up some of those everyday photos I have laying around.
I used five 4x4 acrylic panels and the Fancy Pants About A Boy line for this. Also, lots of grungeboard, chipboard, ribbon, rubons, acrylic accents and glimmer mist.

On the cover I cut a 4x4 section from the transparency, used a rubon title and grungeboard stars covered in stickles.

I left all of the grungeboard and chipboard elements raw and used glimmermist on the shaped elements only. This album came together so quickly. Jessica has acrylic and metal panels in a variety of sizes for great prices so if you need some be sure to check out the k2r store.














No comments:

Post a Comment