Saturday, February 13, 2010

Yesterday a new challenge was posted on both Stamp, Scrap and Doodle Saturdays as well as Scrap and Stamp! This week we have a fabulous sketch at both sites with a great prize up for grabs at both. Please stop by and see what all of the design team members did! They all just amaze me each and every week!
I am a day late getting my post up, sorry about that. I have spent the last 2 days out playing in the snow with Patrick! Yeah I said SNOW...LOL. That is something we never get in south AL. We actually got about 8 inches here. Which is a huge deal but I have to say we are now into day 3 of snow on the ground and I am ready for it to be gone! It will be gone today though it is starting to really warm up. So bless all of you that have to deal with it for months!! I will be posting some pics in the next few days!

Now on to this weeks challenges! Here is my page based on a PageMaps sketch for Scrap and Stamp. Lacey of Stamp and Create is sponsoring us this week. And we were lucky enough to get to work with some of the Wags 'n Whiskers new release stamps. The release party is going on now, so check it out!
I just wanted to use some of my fav pics of Patrick from last year, they just scream "Patrick". But now that I am looking at my page I kinda wish that I had put the title cluster below the strip of pp.
supplies: Heidi Grace paper (solid blue), GCD pp, alphas and diecuts, Prima flowers, Wags 'n Whiskers stamp ("Just for You"), sharpie, sakura glaze pen, prizma pencils and sansodor


At SSDS this week we have a sketch by Carlie. Do you want this image? Well you could win this one and 2 others from Tiddly Inks. Go to the SSDS blog to find out all the details! Also, we are still having our "hop into love" blog hop you have until midnight tonight!!!

Of course I didn't follow the sketch exactly....lol. I promise to start using some other papers for awhile. I realized I have used these same BG boxer papers for about 2 weeks now...lol. It s a small card really about 4.5 inches across. I just used a scrap of ribbon and popped the heart balloon up! Inside I stamped "I Love You"
supplies: Bazzill cs, Basic Grey pp, Tiddly Inks digi stamp, stickles, distress ink, Prizma colored pencils, sansodor, marker, Craft Mate stamp
I really hope you will join us for some fun this week! Be sure to check out both SSS and SSDS to join in the fun!!!


1 comment:

  1. Oh I love the reds in the card. Really makes the image stand out. Love it. And your layout scrap page is awesome.

    sorry about being so late in my rounds.....

    ReplyDelete