Tuesday, January 29, 2008

~~~More stuff~~~

Just a few more things I have been creating. I am not sure when I started doing so many one page layouts. It is sure not like me. But what ever...I am loving them anyway.

This is a scraplift of Naureen's jocks layout over at Scrapdango. It was for a contest over there and how fun is this Spice kit?? I love it! But then I love all the kits over at Scrapdango!
Everything on this one is from Moxxie. I thought these papers were so fun.


I love these Noteworthy papers. This was one of the layouts I did for the Dec. GDT spot at Paper Popsicles. I loved working with all the wonderful products Melissa sent me. She has two wonderful kits every month to choose from...You should go check them out at Paper Popsicles.

I love these bright papers from Reminisce, it is actually the halloween line but I thought they worked well with my pictures. Just a few pictures of Patrick painting. He loves to paint and draw.
Everything here is from the Dec kit at Paper Popsicles...aren't those the best papers ever!!

2 comments:

  1. these are great, regina. oh how I love those papers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the layouts Regina...and I agree...the kits at Paper Popsicles ROCK!!!
    Lynda

    ReplyDelete