Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Blog Award!

I have recieved my first ever blog award! It came from Tricia she is so sweet. I found her blog through a blog hop from somewhere...lol. And I just love her style so I keep going back! Isn't that what it is all about finding new inspiration and friends.
Thank you Tricia! She actually gave it to me almost a month a go and I am just getting a chance to pass it on. Needed some time to actually sit down to do it, been a crazy summer.


It is now my turn to choose 7 "Kreativ Bloggers" - which isn't easy to do!


In order to accept this award you must:
1. Thank the person who nominated you for this award.
2. Copy the logo and place it on your blog.
3. Link the person who nominated you for this award.
4. Name 7 things about yourself that people might find interesting.
5. Nominate 7 Kreativ Bloggers.
6. Post links to the 7 blogs you nominate.
7. Leave comments on all 7 blogs letting them know you nominated them.


7 things about me

1. I like to scrap alone, only because I tend to talk when I am in a group instead of scrap..heehee
2. I have a serious chocolate addiction-dark preferably
3. I love shoes, but hate feet...yuck
4. I love to read anything, but mostly murder, mystery, romance, true crime.
5. Purple is my favorite color
6. I love the beach wish I could live there!
7. I am a night owl. I get way more done once the sun goes down.

Here are the 7 scrappers I nominate I do love their blogs I just don't leave them enough love. I need to change that!
1. Joanne
2. Becca
3.Jackie
4. Micki
5.Boni
6. Erin
7. Janis

4 comments:

  1. Awww Reg you shouldn't have!! Thank you! I have a ton to pass on too. I was hoping that high speed came first LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a surprise..... thank you so much! I had to chuckle reading your comment about checking blogs but not commenting enough. Yeay, I'm not the only one, lol. One reason it took me F O R E V E R to get a blog was knowing that I wouldn't have time to blog hop as much, lol.
    BTW.....LOVE the BD card! Thank you for the award. I will post it this weekend. Still playing catch up at the home front.
    Big Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great post, thanks for sharing it.

    ReplyDelete