Sunday, March 2, 2008

Wow...It sure has been a busy month for us. I have been hard at work trying to get some projects done around the house that I have been putting off for way to long. Finishing up some painting in the playroom and other places. We also got the laminate down in there...woo hoo!!! So I will be moving Patrick's toys upstairs this week. I will also have his John Deere room complete this week. So by the time he gets home from Colorado I will have him all settled and I will have my new craft room set up.
I will post pics of the playroom tomorrow. I have to charge my camera battery first...argh.

I will also be posting some pics of layouts I did while at Scrapfest Feb. 23rd. I got 7 layouts done that day and 2 the next. That is alot for me in one weekend...lol

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see your layouts from your weekend. Can't wait to see that John Deer room too@@@

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your photo on your blog title! I can't wait for spring and summer.

    Sounds like you are busy, busy, busy!

    ReplyDelete