Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Cards for Heroes!

I have always wanted to participate with the Cards for Heroes project but every year something happens and I don't get to. But this year I am determined to do so and I am so excited to get a chance to send Christmas cards to our troops. Jennifer Mcguire is hosting a card drive again. Check her blog for all the details. The cut off date says Sept. 30th but I have seen somewhere it has been extended to Oct. 15th. So if you have a chance please send a few cards to our troops that will not be home for the holidays. They are always taking other cards as well check the CardsforHeroes site for details.
I have been working on cards to send. Plus a few I have made in the past. I will have them mailed in a few days!

1 comment:

  1. Oh Regina! What an awesome thing! I may have to see if I can't throw some together for this myself. I used to participate in another forum that sent cards for the soldiers to send back to their loved ones but haven't done that in awhile. TFS!!

    ReplyDelete