Saturday, September 27, 2008

Cards for Heroes

These are the cards I made to send to our heroes. I sent them to Jennifer McGuire and she will send them on to Cards for Heroes. They are very simple but I think they turned out great and I got to use that paintcan of Christmas card stuff that I just had to buy because it was on sale last year. I knew I would use it..lol. There were a few things that weren't in the kit rubons, some of the metal embellies, gems, a few stickers, stamps and a couple of additional pieces of patterned paper.

I added a few other cards I already had done but didn't think to take another picture.










2 comments:

  1. Great cards, Regina!!! I sent mine off a couple of weeks ago! Feels good to help out!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look great Regina. I can totally tell how much time and detail you put into these cards and so many sets!

    ReplyDelete