Saturday, September 20, 2008

Feels like Fall....Finally!!!

Yesterday was the first day it has really felt like fall is in the air. It has been cool in the morning all week but it was cool all day yesterday and today. It isn't something we get alot of in the south so when we do it is so nice. That nice crisp clean smell and feel in the air. I love it! It makes me want to go camping and to the pumpkin patch. Have bonfires and hayrides and make smores over a fire. I just can't wait! I want to rake up leaves and then play in them with Patrick. I love the changing leaves eventhough we don't get alot of it in south Alabama. I love the look of a cotton field all in white, of wheat blowing in the breeze and the look of a huge field of sunflowers with their heads turned to the sun. I love seeing all of the halloween and fall decorations in the stores.
I was so excited about fall begining that Patrick and I went and bought a new scarecrow today and decorated the porch. I will add a photo tomorrow by the time we finished it was to dark to get a decent photo. We even built a fire and roasted marshmellows this evening.

1 comment:

  1. Just checking out your blog, Regina. It looks great. So are you able to share your amazing news yet?

    ReplyDelete