Wednesday, August 19, 2009

New Digi Company and Design Team Call

There is a new digital store coming! From knowing the owner and some of the designers I can tell you that you will NOT want to miss it. They have such cute images. I have already seen some more that I need to get in my hands ASAP from checking out the store blog. The grand opening is August 24 they will be having doorprizes and sales through out the whole week.

They are also searching for a Design Team so if you are intreasted in that please go HERE to find out what you need to do!

Here is a list of the designers. Take a peek at their blogs.

Reece's Designs

Jule's Junk

Designs by Sue

Stamping Dragon Designs

M&M Designz

Stitchy Designs


1 comment:

  1. Hi Regina,

    I came over to take a look at your blog to see what color I wanted to make for your Pay it Forward gift and I'm glad I did! I didn't know about this company and it looks like they have some cute images. I'm all over digi stamps!!!

    Blessings,
    Christine

    Oh, I'll have your gift in the mail in a week or two!

    ReplyDelete