Saturday, August 8, 2009

Reminder: Go HERE to get in on my pay it forward!!

I got to play today and make a couple of cards just because. Woo Hoo! I haven't been doing much of that lately. Soon though...school starts back next week and once I get a few things in order I will be playing in my craft room and the message boards alot again. I have really missed it.

Basic Grey challenge blog is back! They have a great sketch for us to use too. I couldn't resist playing with it today.
It is for multiple challenges.
Basic Grey-sketch
Caardvarks-winter
Simon Says-buttons and ribbon
Papertake Weekly-4 seasons
Allsorts-vintage
Stamp Something-use a charm



supplies-Basic Grey pp, cs??, Making Memories charm, Maya Road chipboard, Ranger distress ink, Thats Jazzy Stamp Dreams stamp (reindeer), Colorbox chalk ink, Martha Stewart stamp (sentiment), colored pencils, ribbon, fishing line

This one is for a friends little boy who was having a hard time with school last year and I wanted to send him a card since he will be going into the 2nd grade soon. So I wanted it to be fun.

This is for several challenges as well.
Creative Card Crew-under the sea
Papertake Weekly-4 seasons
Truly Scrumptious-glitter and sketch
Cupcake Crafts-beach themed
3 Clovers-summery

I had cut the fish and popped him up. I cut circles out of the pp to get the bubbles. I stamped my title wobbly on purpose to help convey movement. I added stickles to the holes in the border punch, to the bubbles and the edges of the fish as well as a few "scales" on the him.

supplies: Doodlebug pp, Bazzill and unknown cs, Ranger stickles, Fiskars punch, Creative Memories circle cutter, Studio G stamps, white gel pen, stazon ink, button

I hope you all are having a fabulous weekend!

28 comments:

  1. Hi Regina, what a gorgeous fish card. I love the colour scheme and the fish and bubbles are adorable. I'm sure your friend's little boy will love it. Thanks for joining us at CCC this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh which BG papers are these there delish, as is your cute card

    hugs ♥ Minxy ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that droopy little reindeer ... wonderful winter design.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous cards Regina, love the Christmas Card, that image is ultra cute. I admire how you can use so many different challenges to create 1 gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What fantastic cards, I love them both. Love the image you have used for your Christmas card and your fish card is so much fun - I bet the little boy will love it.

    Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Challenge this week.

    Jo and the SSC DT x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Regina, Gorgeous cards! I love the image and papers on the Vintage Christmas card and the fish card is very cute. I am sure your friend's little boy will love it.

    Thanks for joining us at Allsorts this week.

    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are wonderful. I love the fish and reindeer images and the colours you used :) Both fabulous cards chick. Thank you for joining us over at PTW. Hugs, Dawny xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fantastic card Regina, love the colours and the papers, just perfect for our beach themed challenge this week. So pleased you could join us at Cupcake this week :) Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi.
    Beautiful christmas card.
    Thanks for joining us at Allsort this week.

    -Love the blue whith the fish too...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great beach themed card, I love the blue tones. Thanks for joining us at CCC.

    Liza x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Regina

    Great vintage card. Gorgeous papers and a great layout!

    Thank you for playing along in the Allsorts Challenge.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a fun sweet card - great idea..

    thanks for joining us on TS

    Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oooh me again to say thank you for joining us at BasicGrey Challenges this week !

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Both such wonderful card!! Eye candy!

    ReplyDelete
  15. These are so gorgeous! I love all the doodling on your fishes card, and it's for such a lovely reason! Thanks for joining in with the Truly Scrumptious challenge!

    Beth xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is such a fun card Regina, I'm sure the little boy its going to will love it. Thanks for joining us at TS.

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is absolutely fab!!! I love it!

    Thank you for entering my Gorjuss Girls blog candy - good luck!
    Hugs
    Leanne
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Ohh love the fishy!! :) Great layout! Thanks for joining us for last weeks challenge at CCC.

    Hugs Ida

    ReplyDelete
  19. i ♥love♥ the papers you have used on your reindeer card...and the semi-sheer *ribbon*...and that gorgeous vibrant red snowflake!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oooh pretty shades of blue and aqua!! I love the sentiment too...cute!!

    Thanks so much for entering the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!

    <3,
    Steph

    ReplyDelete
  21. What a fabulous card such great colours. Thankyou for taking part in the Creative Card Crew Challenge.
    Paula xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love that reindeer card! So precious :)

    Thanks for playing along with us at BGC.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Oh great cards and I love the BG card...good for you for gearing up for Christmas! What a sweet reindeer!
    Hugs,t

    ReplyDelete
  24. What a great image and love the snowflake charm. Thanks for playing along with us this week at Stamp Something.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Fantastic card

    thanks for joining us at allsorts

    Emma xxx

    ReplyDelete
  26. This reindeer looks like he is all legs! Too cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  27. Such a fabulous card Regina. Love the cute image you've used and the colouring also.Hugs Michele x

    ReplyDelete
  28. Gorgeous cards Regina and I love the cute reindeer! Lovely use of the sketch and the papers are perfect. Glad you could join us at BG this time. Chris :)

    ReplyDelete