Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Inspirational Card Sketches #32 and DT CALL!!!

Boy this weekend just flew by. I'm not sure where the days are going but they are disappearing fast...lol. It is hard to believe it is Tuesday already. But it is and we all know what that means. Yep another fabulous sketch from Dawn at Inspriational Card Sketches. I mean just look at this fabulous sketch.
I wanted a fun Halloween card so this is a little different for me. I had it made but got it in late because I was having problems with my email. ugh
supplies: Making Memories pp and ink, Bazzill cs, K&Co chipboard sticker, Doodlebug stickers, sharpie
I kept the inside really simple.
So what are you waiting for head over to ICS and get in on the fun. There is a great prize from Bunny Zoe's up for grabs.
Would you like to be a part of the fabulous design team at ICS? Then you need to go HERE and see what you need to do to put your name in the hat. We can't wait to see all of your wonderful creations!!
You still have until Friday to join in the fun at Scrap & Stamp Saturdays (show us your craft space and use stamped chipboard) and at Stamp, Scrap & Doodle Saturdays (use the sketch). I hope you will join us!

3 comments:

  1. This card is just absolutley adorable. I love how you flipped the sketch! CUTE!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Regina, nice card - very spooky. Fab use of the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hee hee great minds think alike! I love the Halloween theme! Like how you changed it!

    ReplyDelete