Saturday, September 19, 2009

Scrap and Stamp Saturday!

This is my second post today.
Scroll down for my Stamp, Scrap and Doodle post.
Thank you!
Time for another fun challenge over at Scrap and Stamp! This week we want to see a color combo of blue and green with at least one stamp! Other colors are fine as long as these are the main colors!
This week I will be supplying the winning prize! Be sure to stop by to see the design teams creations! They are all gorgeous! They are a fabulous group of gals!

I have had these photos of my guys since this spring when Nick started painting the house. Patrick insisted on going on the roof of the porch to help paint...lol. Actually all he did was stand there for a few minutes and then came back down! He loves heights!
I inked my chipboard black and then stamped with white stazon on to them.
supplies: Bassic Grey pp, Bazzill cardstock, American Craft thickers, Kits2Remember flourish stamp, Stazon white ink, Colorbox ink, ribbon, chipboard, brads, twine

1 comment: