Thursday, September 17, 2009

What time is it?

Time has just gotten away from me this week. I have been busy getting things back together after all of us being sick for 3 weeks. Plus trying to get all of the baby/kids stuff labeled for Kids Market, which is a big consignment sell for kids/maternity stuff they do twice a year around here. It is an awesome way to sell what you don't need and to get some great deals on other things you do. Now on to my kits2remember project. I have really been slacking on my duties, and I am very sorry for that. I have just not had any mojo with all that has been going on. But I promise there will be more to follow soon.

I got this made over the weekend but just got to get a picture of it because of all the rain. I wanted to make another clock. I started out with plans for it to be in my kitchen so I was going to use an old wooden spoon for the holder but alas my plans changed and I am not even going to keep it...lol. My best friend has a birthday coming up and she has been wanting a new clock so I am going to send this to her...plus she can add a favorite photo.

I love black and white with a pop of hot pink! So I couldn't help but play with it here too!
I used a 12x12 acrylic piece, 3 Bugs numbers from a previous krew kit, stazon ink, GCD papers, flowers from the local dollar store, my Cricut (Zoobaloo cart) and buttons.

The only thing is I have to go and buy a new clock assembly. My nephew decided he liked the looks of them and broke them...lol. I should know better than to leave it down when he is here.

I hope you like it! I really do like how this one turned out. Now I need to make me one! I hope you all have a great weekend and get to spend it doing something you love!

Happy Crafting!!

No comments:

Post a Comment