Tuesday, January 26, 2010

The Greeting Farm Relay day 2...

I was starting to think I was never going to get to create today...lol. It has been one thing after another today but finally I made it to my craft room! I used todays image from The Greeting Farm CHA relay to make a card and matching bookmark. I simply stamped "have a sassy birthday" on the inside. I am glad I got it squeezed in before the deadline so I can play with tomorrows image!!!
I used the sketch from Mojo Monday, Cupcake Crafts wanted a matching set, Pink Elephant wanted polka dots, bows & pink, Color Chef wanted light and dark pink, KL Stampin N Scrappin wanted punches dies or nesties, A Spoonful of Sugar anything goes this week and My Grafico wants a shape.

10 comments:

  1. that is stinkin' cute! Love it and am glad you played along in the color chef challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous work, just perfect for this week's challenge. Thanks for joining us at CCC.

    Liza x

    ReplyDelete
  3. really cute - I just love this set. Thanks so much for sharing it with us at the Pink Elephant.
    Ann xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet, sweet cards. Thanks for creating with us at TPE :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. A beautiful matching set for this weeks challenge at Cupcake...great choice of colours and embellies too...thanks for playing along with us this week :) Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful matching set. The image is so cute and your colour scheme is gorgeous. Thanks for joining us at cupcake craft challenge this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute!! Love Charlotte!! Thanks for playing with us at The Pink Elephant!!
    Sheri
    TPE DT

    ReplyDelete