Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Inspirational Card Sketches #50

Patrick came home from his long weekend yesterday. I am so glad he is home I hate when he is away. But he had a great visit with his dad (flew in from CO) and his Honey (grandma) and of course all the cousins. They had their Christmas together so now he has even more goodies to play with...lol. Of course 3 more Godzillas. Who knew there were so many different ones. I swear Patrick has like 20 already and there are still more!

Now on to the crafty goodness. It is time for a new sketch at ICS! I have to say that I love this one! I don't know what it is about it but from the time I saw it I couldn't wait to work with it!
Our sponsor is Heather of Fresh Brewed Designs so we got to play with some of her super cute images. I colored the images with chalk and popped the "boy" up. I used a glitter glaze pen to color her lips and the alphas. I love the extra shimmer it gives.
supplies: Bazzill cs, DCWV and Bo Bunny pp, Studio G stamp, Fresh Brewed Designs digi image, Pebbles Inc chalk, gel pens, flower, button

Be sure to stop by to see the rest of the design teams beautiful creations and to play along!


1 comment: