Sunday, January 17, 2010

Ready for some new challenges???

So yesterday was the day for a new challenge at Scrap and Stamp and also at Stamp, Scrap & Doodle! I have been having problems posting on my blog this week and of course yesterday was no different...lol. Surprising the challenge this week at both sites is girly... Honestly I didn't plan it that way it just happened!
At Scrap and Stamp we would like to see a girly layout with at least one stamp. I used a photo of my nieces for 2001. This is still how I see my girls it is hard to believe they are preteens now! I misted everything, except the photo of course, with pink and copper glimmer mist. Oh how I wish you could see the shimmer!

supplies: Bazzill cs, Pink Paislee pp, American Crafts thickers, Offray ribbon, Tattered Angels glimmer chip and mist, Prima flower, Luxe journaling block, Heidi Swapp photo corner, Unity stamp, chalk ink, gems, leaves

At Stamp, Scrap & Doodle it is girly as well. This is another yummy Sweet Pea Stamp stamp! I am in love with these! I had planned to tie a bow but the fibers are so limp that a bow just didn't look right. I added lots of stickles to the image!
supplies: Basic Grey pp, Sweet Pea Stamps stamps, unknown cs, Pebbles Inc chalks, stickles, colored pencils, gems, fibers, distress ink

Please stop by both the SSS and SSDS blogs to see what the rest of the DT came up with and to join in on the fun! Links are in my sidebar!

Well I am off to try and finish cleaning up my scraproom before I have to go and pick up Patrick tomorrow. He went to MS for the long weekend to see his Honey (grandma).

No comments:

Post a Comment