Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Inspirational Card Sketches #48

Boy does it feel good to be doing something besides a Christmas card. Don't get me wrong I love them but I was starting to get burned out...lol.

Today the new sketch went up at ICS. Yes, we know it is late but things got busy!
Here is the fabulous sketch by Dawn.

And I made a Valentine's card with it! I kept it true to the sketch just flipped it since my heart kinda pointed to the right. I used up some old stash with this one too, papers and stickers.
supplies: DCWV pp and cs, Offray ribbon, layered sticker from Walmart, sentiment sticker unknown, tulle, colorbox ink

I hope you will join us! Be sure to check out what the rest of the design team came up with at the ICS blog.
Also a little announcement. I am sad to say that Jessica has decided to shut down the kits2remember store. She is having a big sale between now and Jan 10th. So be sure to stop by and grab some acrylic, metal etc if you need some. I will miss being a part of the k2r design team but things have to change. I wish Jessica all the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment