Saturday, January 23, 2010

Were did the week go? Time seems to be flying by lately. This week Patrick had to turn in his first big school project! I was so excited I have been waiting for this...lol. He has done little ones like decorating a Christmas tree or dressing up Tom Turkey to hide him at Thanksgiving (all on just a sheet of construction paper). He had to do a time line of sorts with photos from each year since he was born with so fun facts. The idea was to see how much everyone has changed. So here he is with his completed project! He did a great job...mixed his middle and last names up when writing them but no biggie! I am so proud of him!

Now on to crafty things. Today at Stamp, Scrap and Doodle the new challenge is "spring." I did something a little different for me. I used some felt flowers and leaves, added various ribbon for the stems, and stickers. I really like these dragonfly stickers with their irodesent wings. Stop by the blog to see all the lovely work from the DT!

I am also using this one for the fruity colors challenge at Charisma Cardz.
supplies: Bazzill cs, Reminisce pp, Jolee dragonfly stickers, BoBunny quote sticker, American Crafts felt, various ribbons


There is also a new challenge up at Scrap and Stamp. We would like to see you use up your scraps with at least one stamp. Gotta make room for all those new goodies that are about to be hitting the shelves. I think everything I used I have had for over a year or more except for the unity stamp. The photos are from 3 years ago, just never got around to scrapping these. Be sure to stop by the blog to see the work from the DT they amaze me each and every week!


supplies: Basic Grey pp, Bazzill cs, The Paper Studio ribbon, Unity stamp, Crate Paper and Making Memories (alphas) rubons, Pink Paislee chipboard, Pebbles Inc paint, October Afternoon alpha stickers, bubble wrap (for painting)







5 comments:

  1. Oh this is soooo adorable and it also reminded me that I have those felt embellishments too (just can't find them, lo)

    I love your scrap page..:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow i love your scrap booking, i always enjoy looking at a good page, and yours is a work of art.
    sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely card and scrapbook pages. Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your son's project really turned out great! What a fun project! Hm...would also make a great layout, too!! LOL
    Speaking of layouts, I love your layout! The colors you used are fantastic..they really go well together with the theme and the photo!
    ~Lacey

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely card and layout
    Thanks for joining us at Charisma this week
    AllisonX

    ReplyDelete