Thursday, October 18, 2007

Fall Fling projects

These are some of the layouts I did for the Fall Fling at Paper Popsicles this past weekend. I have to say that I had a blast. I got alot done and learned some new tricks too. I was started to feel I was in a slump but this was the boost that I needed. This was my first online crop but it will not be my last. It was great.





stamping challenge to use 5 different stamps.
















staple challenge could only use staple to adhere the project.

I laugh everytime I see this picture of the 3 of you. Carsyn looks bigger than both of you...















This was for a challenge to tell about a typical day/week.

Since my days are always crazy I wanted my layout to be crazy as well.












seasons tag challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment