Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Reminisce Entries

I love the Reminisce line of products I only wish my LSS carried more of them. I had alot of fun using the Shades of Autumn line. Wow such wonderful colors. I wish my pictures had turned out better they do not do the color any justice at all. They are so warm and welcoming. Of course I have other layouts too but this is all I have managed to take pics of. Thanks for looking.


Reminisce pp, stickles glitter in silver ice, peebles inc eyelet brads, Bazzil CS. Hearts cut with Cricut.

A layout of my dh.













Bazzill CS, Reminsice pp and stickers, Autumn Leaves Stamps (Swirls V:I), Heidi Swapp Flowers, Micron Pen, Ranger Distress Ink in Spiced Marmalade, Bling by Blumenthal Lansing (sewing dept)

This is a layout with some of those carnival pics of my parents when they first started dating and then after they were married. I love that you get a glimpse of some of their personality.








Bazzil CS, Reminisce pp and stickers, Bobbin Ribbon from Michaels, Ranger Distress Ink in Spiced Marmalade, various brads, Deluxe Designs slide mount, BG paper behind slide, Making Memories tag wrapped with DMC floss.

I love this pic of the two of my guys. Eventhough it didn't turn out so well when I took the pic of the layout.








Everything is Reminisce except for the brads.

My printer kicked the bucket so I couldn't print the pics but I wanted to add it anyway.
The pics are of my son with the tractors on display. This was his fav part.

The journaling says: This is an annual event around here and with all the rides and games and food. The best part for you....The tractor displays. This completly amazes me. But the time will come. Right now you don't like the rides. For now you are cheap to take.





Card Design with Bazzil CS, Reminisce pp, Sandilion sticker and Autumn leaves stamp.

No comments:

Post a Comment