Monday, October 8, 2007




This was done for a monocromatic challenge. And I think it has turned out to be one of my favs.
pp-Cherry Arte(sept. kit from paper pospsicles)
strip of pp-fancy pants
paint and stamps-Peebles Inc
light blue CS-Bazzill
dark blue-unsure











from a theme pack at Paper Popsicles.
pp and rubons from Moxie
orange CS- DCWV
yellow-unsure
title cut with Cricut (Jasmine)

These are our new feathered friends.











A few of our beach pics from Destin this year. I love the one of Patrick looking out at the ocean. So much wonder and amazement there.

Another theme pack from PP.
pp, and die cuts from Memories Complete
ribbon and yellow CS-unsure
I inked the edges with colorbox ink in Harbor. And used a pen and traced around the edges of photos.










I have always loved this pic of you. I only wish you had matched that day. But that was how granddaddy dressed you...lol.

This was one of the pages I did for the GDT spot at Paper Popsicles.

pp, alpha stickers and die cuts- Basic Grey
CS-Bazzill
brown paper-fancy pants
eyelets-making memories
stickles diamond glitter
I traced all the edges of the die cuts with a pen.




This was the other entry for the GDT spot.

American Traditions-CS
Cherry Arte-pp
Daisy D Rubons('06)
Ink- Colorbox-Copper and black
Embossing powder-stampendous clear
various ribbon and brads.

title was cut with Cricut-George then inked and embossed.

No comments:

Post a Comment