Thursday, October 25, 2007

The Pumpkin Patch












So Monday the 22nd we had a trip to the pumpkin patch planned for our playgroup. When we woke up that morning it was rainy and wet. We went anyway, I am always up for an adventure, it wasn't like it was cold or anything. I was surprised that 6 other moms came out despite the weather. I am glad they were up for it. I thought we might be the only ones there but Patrick already knew about it so there was no backing out of it. Of course John at the patch told us we could have rescheduled. But to tell you the truth it never crossed my mind that we could since they were almost completly booked when I called a month ago. But we had a great time anyway. We got a pretty good group shot, all but one mom was in this picture, and me of course since I was behind the camera...lol
We had a great time, this was the first trip I have been to the pumpkin patch at Aplin Farms. I didn't know that they did hayrides and all until this year. But I have to say that it will definitly be the spot on our list from now on. We have been driving over to Ga to go until now.

We did a hayride back to the field and the kids got to pet the animals in the barn area. They also got to milk a fake cow and collect fake eggs. I have to say that Patrick has watched way too many farm videos because he jumped in there and milked that cow like he had been doing it all his life...It was quite a site to see... We all got popcorn too. And we did a picnic and had lunch.



Patrick was checking out a rotten pumpkin here. He wasn't real sure what was going on with it since it was all squishy....


















Of course we found the perfect pumpkin. Eventhough it is pretty small. But it is the perfect size for Patrick so that is all that matters.



















Patrick and Isabella had a good time playing in the mud. At least the picked a fairly hard spot to play and not the mud holes that were about 15ft away....lol.












The tractors were of course the best part for Patrick.

1 comment:

  1. Great pictures!! I love fall also! I can't wait to see what you do with the pictures!!!

    ReplyDelete