Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Blog Candy!

While blog hopping today I ran across some really yummy blog candy. So I am linking you up if you want a chance!
Hurry and go her to Fiona's blog it closes May 14th!

While you are looking at blogs check out Yvonne's blog. It is awesome and she is giving away a lovely package. It will be open until May 28th.

Check Susie's blog too. She has some super cute cards! She has some candy up for grabs until May 31st.

Here is another one. Check out Helen's blog her's closes May 30th. This blog is too cute

I loved finding Jacqui blog. Her candy closes on May 15th! It is a real gem...love her cards.

Okay so I think that is it for tonight. I am finally tired! I hope you can get some inspiration from some of these blogs I know i did! Night Night!!

No comments:

Post a Comment