Monday, May 11, 2009

Mother's Day

I hope all of you had a wonderful Mother's Day. I did. I woke up to kisses from my little man. We had breakfast at my MIL and then went out to lunch with my aunt, uncle, 2 cousins and one of their families. It was so yummy. We spent the day just relaxin' which is a big change around here lately...lol. I got some pampering goodies which I need to put to good use..lol

I made these two sets for my MIL and aunt. And my dh made them a wooden spinner for their gardens.

I used some yummy Little Yellow Bicycle papers and embossed cardstock stickers, Bazzill and Coredinations cardstock, Prima flowers, Doodlebug brads, Martha Stuart punch, distress ink, bling, buttons, twine and chipboard.




This is a card I made for a recent birthday party. Fast and simple. Bazzill cardstock, scrap of Pink Paislee papers, Heidi Swapp big brad, stamp from Thats Jazzy Stamp Dreams and a flower, cardboard and ribbon.







No comments:

Post a Comment