Friday, May 29, 2009

Dustin Pike challenge....

I ran across Dustin's blog a few weeks ago and I have to say I have been hooked since I found it. He has quite a few collections of digi stamps I have gotta have. I love all the little dragons and dinos...and being that is something my little guy is obsessed with right now..it is right up our alley. He has a freebie up for grabs every Wed. He also has a blog candy up for grabs right now. It is to pick a child from the Post Pal sight and to make a card to send to them. I picked Tom S since he is the same age as Patrick. This is a fabulous site for sick children.
This is what I came up with. The digi image is one of Dustin's freebies. I used colored pencils and then chalks for the sky. Inque Boutique papers, Studio G stamps, buttons,cardstock, twine and a sharpie. I popped the image up from the page as well. I let the letters kind of free flow on the inside to mimic movement.


Keep an eye out because you will be seeing lots more of Dustin's stamps. I have used a few this week already. My card will be going postal Monday. I am hoping to make 2 more this weekend for Tom's sister and brother as well.

1 comment:

  1. I love Dustin Pike and this little dragon is really cute. Love your colors and layout! Great job! Very very CUTE!

    ReplyDelete