Saturday, May 9, 2009

Spring kits 2 remember project!

This week we are making spring projects. Nothing says spring as much as Easter to me. Everything has just begun to come to life right before Easter here. So I wanted to make a fun little album about our Easter celebrations. I will include pictures from dyeing to hunting them along with some pretty flower pictures as well.
I used four 8x8 chipboard pieces, Basic Grey papers, thickers, various silk and paper flowers, velvet flowers and bugs from Making Memories, Heidi Swapp bling and ribbons (left over from previous k2r kits), and rubons from Cosmo Cricket and Scenic Route along with some distress ink.
















I wanted to keep the design so that I can add multiple size photos and either vertical or horizontal shots to any page. I also wanted bright fun colors..I love this paper!











I added lots of layered flowers, bling centers and swirls. I also added bling to the holes in the border punch.














Now I just need to decide which pictures to use. I take way too many...lol.
I have also got some more NSD projects to post...I have been busy this week and just haven't had time to slow down to post anything. Be back later!@

No comments:

Post a Comment