Monday, May 18, 2009

Good News!!!

I am thrilled to announce that I got picked for the Design Team at Inspirational Card Sketches. I can't believe it. I am so excited. I can't wait to get to know the other designers..I do know a few of them already.















Here is the list of the new DT
Alecia
Dolly
Wendi
Claire
Liz
Heather
Rosie
and the returning members
Terrie
Tricia
Olena
Kim
Karen
Fink

I should have gotten this posted a few days ago but our internet decided to die...I have a love/hate relationship with computers. I opened my email to another surpise as well but you will have to check back tomorrow for that info...hehehe

1 comment:

  1. Woohoo Regina congrats on the ICS DT, I am looking forward to working with you too.

    Love seeing that you are a scrapper as well as a cardmaker!

    ReplyDelete