Thursday, April 8, 2010

I finally got a chance to play last night with the oh so adorable Sew Many Cards images! I just love them! When I saw Oliver the Scholar I just had to have him. Patrick is graduating from kindergarten this year as well as a couple of friends kids, and Oliver is perfect for this! You will be seeing more of Oliver from me...hee hee!

I colored Oliver with colored pencils but he still needed a little something so I added Carmel Shimmerz to his brown feathers. On the inside of the card I simply stamped "Graduated!"

supplies: Sonbourn pp and diecuts, Peebles Inc ribbon and chalk, Bazzill cs, Studio G stamps, Sew Many Cards digi stamp, Prizma pencils, Shimmerz

This one also works for several challenges...

Mojo Monday-sketch

Simon Says-card for a child

A Spoonful of Sugar-One for the boys


2 comments:

  1. Fab card Regina I love Olliver as well he face is just so adorable.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun card! To qualify for my flutter by challenge we need a butterfly, fairy or angel though...but it is still a great card!!

    ReplyDelete