Wednesday, April 28, 2010

SMC easel card

So I decided to play for a bit in my scraproom today since I haven't had a chance this week. I have been busy cleaning/organizing/donating stuff that is upstairs. We don't use it except for the playroom and my scraproom. So it tends to get messy! My friend and her kids will be coming from MS in about a month and I needed to do some massive organizing up there! Of course I got the bug to rearrange my scraproom today also. It will be a few days before I get to create again...lol.
I used Girl feeding Jaden from Sew Many Cards on this one. It was my first attempt at making an easel card and I have to say I LOVE them! I don't know why I haven't done one before..lol. It was easy!
I like how subtle all the shades of pink are. It is hard to tell but even Jaden is light pink! You don't see me useing so much pink very often!

supplies: BoBunny pp, Prima flowers, Q&Co brad, Sew Many Cards digi image, My Sentiments Exactly alpha stamps, Reflections cs, Martha Stewart punches, ric rac, Making Memories ink

it works for these challenges...
Caardvarks-monochromatic
ABC-t is for thanks
Papertake Weekly-do something different (my 1st easel card)
Spoonful of Sugar-3D
Allsorts-inspiration photo (butterflies)
Our Creative Corner-blossoms
OCC Sketch-sketch
Dutch Dare-easel card with something repeating

It would also work for the Stamp, Scrap and Doodle with our girlie challenge. It ends Friday! You also have until Friday to play along at Scrap and Stamp with our debossing challenge!

The first design team has been announced over at CAS-tastic Wednesday! Stop by and see who they are! Yours truely is on the team!! The first official challenge will go live Wed. May 5th!


Gotta go I have a kiddo yelling for dinner! Have a great night!

14 comments:

  1. your first easel card? it looks fantastic and i love the image :) thanks for joining us for the OCC Sketch

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! Thanks so much for playing along with OCC this week! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your first?!? WoWZa, it came out absolutely perfect ... and it's just gorgeous. Great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty card, love the pinks......

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it Regina! You done a fabulous job with your easel card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous easel card and a cute image. Thank you for joining in the ABC challenge this time.
    Cathy xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. The pinks do work wonderfully together. I love how you colored the image. Good luck on the challenges :o)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Regina this is fabulous what beautiful colours and of course that image is a favourite of mine this is great work and it is brilliant that this is your first easel card.....doubt if it will be your last lol.

    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a cute and bright card.
    Thanks for joining in at the ABC fortnightly challenge.
    Hugs
    Jen x

    ReplyDelete
  10. this is really cute. Thank you so much for entering Allsorts this week and good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fantastic card!

    Thanks for playing at Allsorts
    (photo inspiration wk 49)

    Emma xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very pretty, thanks for joining us at the OCC!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is gorgeous. The image is so cute and I love the colours. Thanks for joining us at Papertake Weekly. Hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete