Saturday, January 3, 2009

As promised another project that I have done recently. This is krew kit #9 from kits2remember! It is full of these yummy Fruit Cake line (papers, diecuts, alphas) from Basic Grey, lots of ribbon, 2 large jingle bells, Bazzill flowers and bling brads and of course an 8x8 acrylic album. You should check out this kit it is full of goodness. Plus it comes with ATC size metal panels.
I wanted to make an album about our holiday traditions and I thought this was the perfect kit to do it with.






I did finally get a decent photo of the village and memory tree (my favorite decoration I believe). I just need to take another photo of the album now...lol








I made a couple of ornaments with the metal panels. I used scraps from the kit, glimmer mist, alcohol inks and those little tiny school photos.
This kit was posted on the krew blog in December but there are still some in the store!




No comments:

Post a Comment