Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Inspirational Card Sketches #21

Dawn has done it again this week with another great sketch over at Inspirational Card Sketches! This one is so versatile.


I can't leave anything alone of course so I turned it into a round card.
supplies: Crate Paper pattern paper, diecuts, Bazzill cardstock, Ranger distress ink, American Craft thickers, popdots

I popped the swirls and guitar up. I also dabbed the alphas with distress ink to tone down the orange some.

I couldn't stop with just one card either. So here is a birthday card too.
supplies: Basic Grey pattern papers, Prima flowers, Stampin Up stamp, Catseye ink, stickles, sharpie, twine, buttons, colored pencils

I popped up the matted image and added stickles to the parachute. Be sure to head over to the Inspirational Card Sketches blog to get in on the challenge and to see what you could win!!




8 comments:

  1. LOVE The rocker Dad card! This would be perfect for my DH although he only plays the air guitar he still loves his music LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the dad card, but I am soooo lovin' the birthday card. TOO CUTE!

    Blessings~
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love what you did with this sketch! I especially love the dad card! So cool!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great take on the sketch this week, love it! :)x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great take on the sketch Regina and such an original card for a man, I happen to love this paper range too, LOL!!! I'm sure he'll love it! HuGs Kim :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Regina, these two cards are gorgeous, but my favourite would have to be the round one. What a neat design! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment. I really appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your cards look terrific Regina and it's good that you use them differently... Loving the images you use and great sentiments on your cards!

    ReplyDelete
  8. what gorgeous cards - love how you have made them so different
    -x-

    ReplyDelete