Friday, June 5, 2009

Scrap and Stamp DT reveal

It is time for the first ever Scrap and Stamp challenge! I am so excited to be on the design team with the other super talented ladies.
I love this sketch by Pamela!

Here is my take on it. I flipped it because I just can't leave anything alone...lol. I think it turned out cute. I wasn't too sure at first. Which it is a challenge for me to use bright colors.

We had a little bird nest on our back porch last spring and these are the tiny babies.

supplies: DCWV cardstock, Sassafrass pattern paper, Thats Jazzy Stamp Dream bird stamps, Autumn Leaves number stamp, My Sentiments Exactly alpha stamps, Heidi Swapp flowers, Ranger distress ink, Stampendous embossing powder, twine, ribbon, button

I embossed the title but you can't really tell it in the photo....

Our sponsor this month is Limelight Papercrafts! Mandy has a nice little store and they are celebrating their 1st anniversary! Here is the yummy prize package Mandy has offered.

So if you would like in on the fun head over to Scrap and Stamp to get all the details!


10 comments:

  1. what a fun take on the sketch ! must check out the site some time !

    ReplyDelete
  2. so very cute!! love those little birds!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE this layout Regina, very cute!! I am so very happy you are a part of our team! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh how cute! I love how you flipped the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is great! Love how you flipped the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that you flipped the sketch - I LOVE people who think outside the box! Inspires me LOL Great page!

    ReplyDelete
  7. so adorable!! and great take on the sketch!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE your layout! And I loved how you flipped it! Way to rock the sketch! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well done Regina! I love how you added color to the page by using bright items....it really draws your eye to the photographs!

    Many Blessings,
    M.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey Regina! Stop by my blog when you get a chance and pick up your award!!

    ReplyDelete