Monday, June 29, 2009

Simply Sassy cards

Here are a few cards that I got completed for Simply Sassy with the digi stickers she has in the store. These are fun to work with and basicly the same as digi stamps except for they are already colored and they have the white edge around them like a sticker.

This one is using "Bobby da biker boy". He is so cute and looks so proud of riding that bike. I thought he would be perfect for a little boy that had mastered that skill.

Supplies: Bazzill cs, Dreamstreet papers, My Sentiments Exactly stamps, Simply Sassy digi sticker, Ranger distress ink, ribbon



I think this little birdhouse could be used for so many things. I printed this one out twice and cut just the house out of one of them. Then used pop dots to layer them. I wanted it to be real simple. I added on the inside "from my house to yours".

Supplies: DCWV cardstock, Rouge de Garance pattern paper, Simply Sassy digi sticker, Thats Jazzy Stamp Dream stamp, Ranger distress ink, ribbon







I hope you will head over to the Simply Sassy store and blog and see what all there is. And stay tuned because there will be more projects added soon. I will also have the other DT members added soon as well for you to check out.

Update: I fixed the link to the blog it was broken before.


You can also visit the group site here at SNR!

2 comments:

  1. Great cards Regina, I love the download stickers.
    Barbara
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it. I was eyeing that sticker also, lol, but settled for the princess.

    hugs

    ReplyDelete