I used Autumn Leaves stamps for the "today", the "is" was from a wish stamp out of a birthday set by K&Co I believe. I also used just the corner of the k2r flourish stamp 1-07.
On the month panel I used Cricut Design Studio to weld my words together, after cutting them out I adhered one to each side of white cardstock. I used the binding from an old calender to bind it into a notebook. It was super each to twist the wire off and used the existing holes for a template to punch the holes. On the acrylic I used the k2r flourish stamp 1-05 to stamp a box around the area for the months to go. Then I used the ends of the stamp to add some extra swirls along the edges. I used a piece of black cardstock larger than the little notebook and adhered it to the acrylic on 3 sides. It makes it easy to switch the months.
here is a photo of the 2nd panel before I added the months.
Again, I used Cricut Design Studio to weld my days of the weeks together. And added them to the front and back of white cardstock. I used some cute Urban Lily papers and punched holes to hold ribbon for the holders. It was a little tricky getting it to hold together but I ended up using an eyelet on the backside to hold the ribbon together. The extra "days" are held in the ribbon on the backside.
I used the flourish stamp 1-07 on the corners, cut the numbers with my cricut after figuring out the layout I glued the numbers to the backside and added stickles to the front for some depth. I punched notches on the sides to hold the ribbon in place.
Covered the last panel with Urban Lily paper again and a flourish stamp in the corner. I wanted a clock face since my 5 year old is trying to learn how to tell time. It is a sheer one from Paperbilities so I backed it with white cardstock as well.